Well I am going back to school. I am beginning my first semester as a seminary student at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in less than a week. I will be taking classes through the extension program at the state office in Little Rock. While I am very excited about starting seminary, I am also anxious. There are many thoughts and questions going through my mind so I decided to share a couple with you:
1. Is seminary needed for ministers to be the most effective?
2. Do churches focus too much on scholastic accomplishment and not on ministerial experience?
3. Is seminary harder than college?
4. Do I remember how to write papers?
5. What do I wear to class? Casual or business casual?
These are just a few things, serious and not so, that are running through my mind. Any thoughts or advice?